As a guest professor at the Indian School of Business, and faculty member at Duke Corporate Education, and a lecturer for the African Fellows Leadership Initiative. Workshops:
- Are based on keynotes as the foundation for learning
- Utilise a pedagogy of presentation, discussions and groupwork
- Range from one to five full days (three sessions per day)
- Can include simulations to model and reveal team dynamics, culture, communication and leadership style.
- Facilitate strategic conversations to determine key drivers of your business
- Will challenge many of your assumptions to help you build a more robust business and create innovative new businesses, units, teams and ways of work.